Extended Day & Elementary Tier 1
The Extended Day Program is youth-focused and choice based, offering students the opportunity to develop strong social skills and positive relationships with peers, increase literacy and math skills, participate in individual and group activities, and work on special projects. Program activities include health and fitness, service projects, arts and crafts, creative play, languages and literacy, cooking, science, and much more.
The program is designed to meet the needs of families, with flexible scheduling.
Out of School Time Programming for All Students
- Fee-based programming before school, after school, and all-day Fridays.
- Options for all students, grades K-8.
- Independent learning support for students on Fridays.
- Hands-on enrichment, recreation activities and social emotional learning opportunities in a safe, fun, and engaging environment.
Extended Day (Grades K-5)
- Extended Day is offered at all elementary schools.
- Extended Day provides before and after school programming Monday through Thursday as well as full-day options on Fridays for all community families.
- Registration deadline to start on the first day of school is Tuesday, August 25.
- After August 25, registrations will be accepted on a space available basis, with the soonest start date the week of September 16.
SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021 REGISTRATION
Registration Deadline has been extended to August 26th
Tier 1 Critical Worker- more information HERE
Extended Day additional Rates & Information HERE
Not sure what your School Year 2020-2021 needs are? Get registered and we will work with families to update contract needs, you will have until August 19th to make changes without penalty, we will also work with you to update your contract to meet your school schedule needs.
**Subject to change due to possible School Year 2020-2021 changes.
Questions?? email@example.com or 651-407-7511