Senior Program Donation 2022-2023
Enrichment Adult / Other -
Adult Year 22-23
Greetings from the White Bear Area Senior Program. All year round, the White Bear Area Senior Program gives you the opportunity to:
- Hang out with friends at more than fifteen weekly activities.
- Stay fit at fun daily fitness classes.
- Shop for unique items at the Craft Corner Gift Shop.
- Relax at our “Take a Book, Leave a Book” Library.
- Continue lifelong learning through a variety of enrichment classes.
- Save on your insurance by completing Defensive Driver classes.
- Keep your feet healthy and toes happy at our Foot Care Clinic.
- Receive nutritious meals through our Meals on Wheels program.
- Stay connected though The Voice newsletter and the Current Wave enewsletter
Thanks to the generous support of the community, the White Bear Area Senior Program is able to provide these activities, programs and services at no or low cost to participants.
Please consider making a financial contribution today.
Give area seniors the gift of education, companionship and connection with a donation to the White Bear Area Senior Program. All gifts are appreciated and tax-deductible.