The New Reality of Retirement
How is retirement different than that of the previous generations? Likely a retirement that is quite different. What’s the outcome? The method to the retirement planning process must change. This workshop begins by exploring an updated approach to retirement planning that accounts for the challenges and pitfalls that are unique to the reality in which we now live.
You will learn how to:
- Determine if you have enough money for retirement
- Maximize retirement cash flow with the various types of accounts
- Avoid the pitfalls of planning your distributions in retirement
- Assess the benefits of Roth conversions
- Determine if your retirement assets are in fact, diversified
- Protect your assets against market loss during retirement
- Guard your assets in an environment with rising taxes
- Review options for Social Security benefit filing
- Reduce inefficiencies, expenses, and delays with your estate
Daniel Goldsmith, CFP® RICP® is a Financial Advisor and Retirement Income Specialist with Ascend Financial Group. His specialty is building retirement income strategies with pre-retirees and retirees, as well as manage the countless risks associated with maintaining a comprehensive retirement strategy.