5th Grade Learn to Ski day!
Calling all 5th grade students!
Come and join us for a non-school day trip to Wild Mountain on Monday, January 27th, 2020
The price includes*: Transportation, lift ticket, rental (helmet included), and a lesson
PICK UP SITES: You may choose Otter Elementary or Oneka Elementary for the bus:
- Bus Departs Otter 7:40am, Oneka 8:10am
- Bus Returns Oneka 3:00pm, Otter 3:30pm
- Students must ride their assigned bus to and from the hill. Switching between buses will not be allowed.
Parent/Guardian chaperones welcome! If you're interested in chaperoning, please sign up below.
Chaperones must be:
- 21 years or older.
- Pass a background check
- Able to commit to the whole day
- Available from 7:30am pm until approximately 3:30pm
- Specific chaperone duties include checking students onto the bus, riding to and from the hill on the bus, staying until all students have been picked-up, and overseeing student behavior on the trip. Chaperones are required to check with the safety patrol while on duty. Information will be provided.
- SKi with small group of students
- Chaperones will be given a free lift ticket, and bus transportation
*Please plan on bringing a bagged lunch, food can also be purchased on site
All students and chaperones will be required to wear a helmet. No helmet, no lift ticket! All students will use rental equipment, please do not bring your own (unless you are an adult chaperone)