Senior Program Donation
Greetings from the White Bear Area Senior Center - where stories are heard, questions are answered, joys are shared, burdens are lightened and the coffee is always hot.
All year round, the White Bear Area Senior Program gives you the opportunity to:
- Hang out with friends at more than fifteen weekly activities.
- Stay fit at fun daily fitness classes.
- Shop for unique items at the Craft Corner Gift Shop.
- Relax at our “Take a Book, Leave a Book” Library.
- View local artist and history exhibits.
- Continue lifelong learning through a variety of enrichment classes.
- Save on your insurance by completing AARP Smart Driver classes.
- Keep your feet healthy and toes happy at our weekly Foot Care Clinic.
- Get Computer and Technical Device Help.
- Receive individual consultations with Medicare Insurance experts.
- Navigate and connect to local help with our Elder Resource Specialist.
- Discover fabulous vacation opportunities.
- Volunteer with the senior program, area schools and greater community.
- Receive nutritious meals through our Meals on Wheels program.
- Stay connected though the Senior Voice newsletter.
Thanks to the generous support of the community, the White Bear Area Senior Program is able to provide these activities, programs and services at no or low cost to participants.
Please consider making a financial contribution today.
Give area seniors the gift of education, companionship and connection with a donation to the White Bear Area Senior Program. All gifts are appreciated and tax-deductible.