Making Wise Social Security and Retirement Income Decisions
The Social Security decisions you make today can have tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime. It is essential for everyone to understand what they need to do financially to prepare for income in retirement. This workshop will educate you on Social Security and Retirement Income decisions that can have a positive impact for you in retirement.
At this workshop you will learn:
- Five factors to consider when deciding to apply for Social Security benefit.
- When it makes sense to delay Social Security benefits and when it does not.
- How to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- How to minimize mistakes on Social Security benefits.
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income.
- What accounts to take retirement income out of and at what tax brackets.
- How required minimum distributions work.
- How to plan for retirement income without running out of money.
- How your retirement accounts should be invested.
Rob Bruner CFP® is a Certified Financial Planner who has been in the financial services business for 20 years, he specializes in educating clients on Social Security, Medicare, and Retirement Planning.