Thursday Night Ski 2019
For a comprehensive list of information & FAQs for Thursday Night Ski please click HERE
Jan 17 - Trollhaugen
Jan 24 - Wild Mountain
Jan 31 - Trollhaugen
Feb 7 - Wild Mountain
Day trip will take place on Friday, February 15th - Afton Alps
Transportation & lift ticket included. Rental equipment available at additional cost (paid directly to the hill). Please bring food/snack money. All students are required to wear a helmet (regardless of age). You can bring your own or rent one at the hill. Our rule: No helmet, No ticket! .
STUDENT IDs (MANDATORY): Student IDs must be brought on every trip and presented when loading the bus and anytime they are requested by a staff member/chaperone.
TRANSPORTATION: Students can choose North or South Campus as their pick-up/drop off site. North Campus pick-up is in the Division Street parking lot. South Campus pick-up is in the large south parking lot.
- Evening Trips: An unsupervised after-school shuttle bus will take Central Middle School students to North Campus and Sunrise Middle School students to South Campus for pick up. These shuttles will leave North/South Campus at 4:00 pm and return 9:50-10:00pm.
- Day Trip: Buses will depart and return from North & South Campus only. Departure: 9am, Return: 6:15-6:30pm
- Students must ride their assigned bus to and from the hill. Switching between buses will not be allowed. Students are generally grouped according to grade and last name. As with any school activity, students are not permitted to drive to the hill on their own.
- Students who plan to meet family at the hill and will not need a bus ride home must have written permission, signed by the parent/guardian, turned into the Community Services office by noon on the day of the trip.
SEASON PASSES: If you have a season pass to one of the hills, please contact the Community Services office at (651) 407-7501 to arrange for a $10 dollar fee reduction. Season pass holders are responsible for obtaining their own lift ticket at the hill. You will not receive a lift ticket on the bus.
BEGINNER LESSONS: Interested in a beginner ski or snowboard lesson? Lesson's are for one hour.
You can indicate lessons at the time of registration. A minimum of 1 week’s notice is needed to schedule lessons.
CHAPERONES: We welcome chaperones! Our chaperones must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Pass a background check
- Must be able to commit to at least 2 scheduled trip dates and 2 alternate dates.
- Must be available from 3:40 pm until approximately 10:30 pm (for day trip from approx 8:30am – 6:45pm)
- Specific chaperone duties include checking students onto the bus, riding to and from the hill on the bus, occasionally staying until all students have been picked-up, and overseeing student behavior on the trip. Chaperones are required to check with the safety patrol while on duty.
- Must be a competent ski or snowboarder.
- All Chaperones must wear a helmet
If interested in being a chaperone sign up below or contact 651-407-7544
Online registration is over
Online registration is over