Senior Program Donation
To provide essential services and utilize the gifts of our ever-growing aging population, the White Bear Area Senior Program relies on and appreciates our neighbors' continuous and generous financial support. Our mission is to provide information, activities, and services to enhance the lives of older adults. We strive to provide and create opportunities in a manner which affirms the dignity and self-worth of each individual.
Last year we:
- Delivered over 16,000 meals through Meals on Wheels;
- Provided over 3,300 rides on the Lionmobile;
- Connected countless individuals and families to housing, transportation, nutrition, medical and social services through our Elder Resource Specialists;
- Facilitated 14 weekly activities for 447 Senior Center members; and
- Engaged over 300 volunteers who gave back thousands of hours to their community.
In addition, the White Bear Area Senior Program provides a foot care clinic, Medicare consultants, the Craft Corner Gift Shop and a library, as well as AARP Smart Driver education, adult enrichment and fitness classes.
To accomplish all of this, the White Bear Area Senior Program relies on the financial support of generous donors like yourself. Please consider including the White Bear Area Senior Program in your annual giving. All gifts are appreciated and tax-deductible.